amazing men in my signature

Go down

amazing men in my signature

Post by Calvis on March 27th 2014, 8:30 pm

it fills the crack through the heart


avatar
Calvis
Level 1
Level 1

IGN : No.
Posts : 5
Power Level : 29807

Back to top Go down

Re: amazing men in my signature

Post by GreyShadow on March 27th 2014, 9:23 pm

How is that anime? I fell off during season 3 (The sand place....alabasta i think it was called)


avatar
GreyShadow
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

IGN : GreyShadow
Posts : 91
Power Level : 29902
Age : 22
Location : Washington D.C

Back to top Go down

Re: amazing men in my signature

Post by Calvis on March 27th 2014, 10:23 pm

It's really good right now. Introducing some new character at the moment.


avatar
Calvis
Level 1
Level 1

IGN : No.
Posts : 5
Power Level : 29807

Back to top Go down

Re: amazing men in my signature

Post by ___x on March 27th 2014, 10:39 pm

Yay, One Piece! :D
Except I don't remember old arcs well..


avatar
___x
Gift me
Gift me

IGN : Sexy
Posts : 24
Power Level : 29824
Location : Demolition

https://www.youtube.com/RFSexy

Back to top Go down

Re: amazing men in my signature

Post by Ky on March 27th 2014, 11:17 pm

CP9? That was a pretty good arc.

Ky
HEAD HONCHO

IGN : Ankyt
Posts : 49
Power Level : 1355613565
Age : 21

http://mlvalley.forums.com.bz

Back to top Go down

Re: amazing men in my signature

Post by GreyShadow on March 27th 2014, 11:17 pm

Is this the longest running anime right now? I know bleach, naruto, and gintama are all up there


avatar
GreyShadow
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

IGN : GreyShadow
Posts : 91
Power Level : 29902
Age : 22
Location : Washington D.C

Back to top Go down

Re: amazing men in my signature

Post by Keanu Reeves on March 27th 2014, 11:44 pm

GreyShadow wrote:Is this the longest running anime right now? I know bleach, naruto, and gintama are all up there

Bleach has been put on hiatus for a long while now. The manga is still up and running though.


avatar
Keanu Reeves
Hey there

IGN : LeeEverett
Posts : 17
Power Level : 29819
Age : 23
Location : Classified

Back to top Go down

Re: amazing men in my signature

Post by leafyleafblower on March 27th 2014, 11:46 pm

Keanu Reeves wrote:
GreyShadow wrote:Is this the longest running anime right now? I know bleach, naruto, and gintama are all up there

Bleach has been put on hiatus for a long while now. The manga is still up and running though.

I thought Bleach stopped airing.
avatar
leafyleafblower
Level 2
Level 2

IGN : lvan
Posts : 17
Power Level : 29821
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: amazing men in my signature

Post by Keanu Reeves on March 28th 2014, 1:23 am

leafyleafblower wrote:
Keanu Reeves wrote:
GreyShadow wrote:Is this the longest running anime right now? I know bleach, naruto, and gintama are all up there

Bleach has been put on hiatus for a long while now. The manga is still up and running though.

I thought Bleach stopped airing.

Hiatus, Stopped. All the same thing to me.

I'm just hoping on its return is all.


avatar
Keanu Reeves
Hey there

IGN : LeeEverett
Posts : 17
Power Level : 29819
Age : 23
Location : Classified

Back to top Go down

Re: amazing men in my signature

Post by GreyShadow on March 28th 2014, 9:58 am

I stopped watching after the original story line ended. Once all the Espada died, i kinda stopped watching


avatar
GreyShadow
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

IGN : GreyShadow
Posts : 91
Power Level : 29902
Age : 22
Location : Washington D.C

Back to top Go down

Re: amazing men in my signature

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum